Welcome to my blog. This blog is all about my little family.
Our Joys, hardships, sorrows, triumphs and some times just
the boring things that make up our amazing life together.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Crochet Projects

I have in the past few years really gotten into crocheting, mostly hats, scarfs and things.
This past Christmas I decided to step out of my comfort zone and crochet Fred's Christmas present, Hobs from Calvin and Hobs. It was so much fun and I learnt A LOT about new stitches and crocheting. Thank you lady who made the pattern, U Tube and Google!
Then two to three months ago I found a pattern for a sheep toy that I just had to try out. 
It was quite the experience but turned out ok. Once again thank you U Tube! 
I thought I would share the finished products with you. I think they turned out pretty well.


This is Julie's Sheepie Toy.



 It's body took FOREVER to finish, mainly because I ran out of yarn a few times and just procrastinated purchasing some new yarn. It sure is soft and snuggly though.




                                                                 Look at that cute face!



                                   And this is Freds Hobbs, I think he turned out pretty well. 8)




Oh and Fred LOVE's hes Hobs. 

2 comments:

  1. I totally saw that Hobbes at your house last week and I totally want one!! Ryker's room is decorated in Calvin and Hobbes and we could never find anything that I was talented enough to make... sad day! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I have been wanting to learn to crochet but there's just too many good things to learn in life and never enough time. :)

    ReplyDelete