Welcome to my blog. This blog is all about my little family.
Our Joys, hardships, sorrows, triumphs and some times just
the boring things that make up our amazing life together.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Happenings

It's been a while seance my last post. Nothing huge has has happend but I thought I would share the little things that have been going on on my life in case any one wanted to know. 8)

Lets see.... my house is looking so much better! I am slowly deep cleaning each room in preparation for Julie and just spring cleaning. so far I have cleaned my bedroom, laundry room kitchen and living room. the hard part of all of this is that I only have so much energy in a day.  which makes it so I can only get a little done at a time not to mention the up keep of the things I have already done. It's a type of taking two steps forward one step back. It is getting done though so im ok with it.
Ill post pictures soon (im not at home right now)

I had a doctor appointment on monday. I took the grope strep test I am kind of nervous  for the results. I was + with Tommy and I really dont want to be + with Julie. If I was then I would try using some natural antibiotics (like garlic) to try and kill off the grope B strep bacteria then take the test again. If I was + again then I would need to have antibiotics given to me for 4 hours during my birthing time so that Julie did not become exposed and or infected with it. It would just be so much simpler to be - but will see... hope hope! 
I also went over my birth plan with my midwife. She was just fine with everything on it so we are good to go. I just need to make sure I bring a copy or two to the hospital  to give our nurse along with a treat. (I think ill bring cookies) bribery all the way man! well not exactly bribery but come on if some one brought you cookies it would definitely put them on your good side right. 8)
I am 1cm dilated and 80% effaced. I was really glad to hear this because it means that most likely nothing is going  to happen for the next couple of weeks. (sigh of relief) I am just fine with keeping Julie in me. at least until she is considered full term. 

That's all I can think of, like I said nothing too exciting. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment