It has taken me about three months to get my house back to pre pregnancy clean. well actually I am not totally there, I still need to clean my bathroom and organize the kitchen but other then that every thing is FABULOUS!!
I am SO proud of my self, It takes like three to five times the effort (depending on the day) to do things now compared to when I am not pregnant. It feels so good to be accomplishing my goals.
Well here they are.....Pictures!
Julie's area in our room, I really like how it turned out. 8)
Julie's Crib
So fun story: I bought this crib and changing tabel/dresser like 4 months before I became pregnant with Julie. I was browsing craigslist and found them. the seller was in Idaho Falls. I called and arranged to come and look at it with intent to bye that night. It was crazy because they had just posted it and another lady was coming to "look at it"that night as well. So I headed to Idaho Falls not cretin that I would get the set (It was crazy!) but it was such a good deal that I had to. The other lady never showed up due to messed up communication (she thought they were going to call her for a time to come and they thought she was going to call them) I am so glad I got the set though. I absolutely love it when things work out!
This is Julie's butterfly mobil, I LOVE how it turned out. I got the Idea from Poters more then a year ago. They had one set up in there craft area. (Mine is cuter if I do say so my self) I think Julie will like it (I sure do) and it was so simple to make, just time consuming.
NOTE: If any one alce wants to make one I have some extra suplies.
Changing tabel/dresser. In case you did not know I refurbished it. I really like how it turned out, It looks so much better then when I got it.
As soon as I found out Julie was a girl I started making bows and girly things. It was so much fun learning how to make them, then seeing how cute everything turned out. plus, it was so, SO much cheeper then purchasing them.
Julie is going to look super cute, like fred says "she'll make the bows look good".
This is Julie's diaper station, I LOVE seeing all her cute little cloth diapers all lined up and ready for her.
And here is the rest of our room in all it's clean-ness
My bead side table. Mychelle made the sweet flower for me when I had morning sickness. 8)
I love this picture. My mom panted it when she was in high school. It just goes perfectly with everything in our room plus it's just beautiful.
This is Freds side of the bead and Jeff's bead.
This is Julie's cradle swing. she will be sleeping in this for the first few months until she is big enough for her crib. I love how plush and snuggly it is.
Moving on. This is my little spot right outside of our bedroom and leading into the kitchen.
We have my books, Julie's baby books then photos.
This is our laundry room that leads into the back yard. It's really nice to have a separate space for laundry and kind of a mud room.
Check out how organized and awesome it all is! YAY ME!!!
This is my counter right in front of my sink. I really like my little plants and am so proud of how I havent killed them. I know they appreciate it too. 8)
I didn't take a picture of my sink because well it was full of dirty dishes, but hey who's sink isn't?
And just because he is awesome, here is our cookie monster. he is the best cookie jar ever.
Well that's all for now 8)


























Everything looks so good! Good job Nita!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love your baby's room! So stinking adorable. And that's a pretty sweet steal of a deal on the crib! It's so cute! And I love your changing station. It's bomb. I like how it has drawers and isn't open for the kids to pull stuff out of.
ReplyDelete