This last week I made the trip to Utah to visit my family and to attend a baby shower my lovely mom and sisters decided to through for me and Julie.
It was a ton of fun! I loved seeing my family and my friends from Utah who came to the baby shower. I havent seen some of them for such a long time.
My brother and sister-in-law just had an adorable baby girl in January and decided to send me her hand me downs. So now I am set with Newborn-3 months cloths, Yay!
now I just need 3 monts on up 8)
I am so excited to have my Julie in two monts, give or take a few weeks.
Speaking of my girl, when I was in Utah my sister Melanie took some super cute maternity pictures of me and Julie. Melanie is such an amazing photographer If you want to see them go to her blog at http://medalydia.blogspot.com/ Melanie is the best little sister EVER!
I came home yesterday and even though I had such a good time It sure is nice to be back home.
when I got home I had a surprise waiting for me. Fred shaved Jeff! he looks so puppyish and cute all shaved. I have also discovered that he is camera shy, te he he. I think he is weirded out by the shutter sound. but I got some pretty cute pictures of him after a few tries and bribing him with peaces of my sandwich.
I love how big his ears look.



Nita - I am sorry I couldn't make it to your shower! We had family pictures scheduled the same day, and I thought we might make it anyway but it didn't turn out. We would like to send you something though - send me your address please! ky.jackson@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSent you an email. 8)
ReplyDeleteI really like your maternity pictures! You are gorgeous! I love how skinny Jeff looks, what a silly dog!
ReplyDelete