I thought I would post what I have been up to these past few days.
Lets see.... I loved conference, it was just what I had been needing.
On sunday I was watching conference when I notised that I was feeling a lot of pressure on my cervix. It would come and go along with some sporadic pressure waves (contractions) I was pretty excited but at the same time nervous because I was not 37 weeks yet and up at Madison Memorial If you have your baby when you are less then 37 weeks then the baby has to go to the NICU for observation for around 6 hours. even if you are 36 and 6 days and the baby is doing well.
On monday I called and scheduled an appointment to be checked. It turnes out I was almost 4 cm dilated! (3 and like 7/8.) I was a 2 last monday and around 80% effaced.
I've been taking it easy the past couple of days to try and make it to 37 weeks which in case you wanted to know I am today! YAY for full term babies!!!
The pressure on my cervix has continued and depending on what I am doning I have been having quite a few pressure waves. I personally don't think any thing is going to happen supper soon but it is nice to know my body and Julie are prepping for Julies birth.
Lets see.... I have also deep cleaned my bathroom (something I have been putting off for about... well you dont want to know how long 8))
I have been trying to keep up on my other chores and I have packed my hospital bag (I have never done that before)
Oh and I have almost completed my list of chores to do before Julie comes! I am so proud of my self.
Well, I think that is about it. when I right it down it dosent seem like I have been up to much but I've felt bussy. (shrug) go figure 8)
Yay for full term babies!!! I'm so glad things are going so well and you are progressing. I'm guessing she'll come on April 14th.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad she has stayed in as long as she has. Sorry to ask so much of you right now, but I sure appreciate you coming over the past 2 days.
ReplyDeleteDont you worry about it, I have more energy to spare then you do right now. plus I like helping you out. 8)
Delete