Welcome to my blog. This blog is all about my little family.
Our Joys, hardships, sorrows, triumphs and some times just
the boring things that make up our amazing life together.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Julie isTwo Months Old

My little baby girl is two months old, Crazy! I can hardly believe how much she has developed and how big she has gotten. Julie is now 9lb 6oz and 21'' long. She is smiling and cooing now, she likes to be bundled up like a burrito and held straight up under her armes so she can see the world.
She is doing better with diaper changes and being put down. instead of screaming bloody murder she "some times" layes there quietly and may even smile. I love it!
Julie is now almost to big for her newborn cloths and is now waring some 0-3 monts cloths. I love how well my baby is growing. 8)

                               Here are Julie's two month pictures and a few videos, Enjoy!


                   I can't believe I caught Julie smiling so much, she has the cutest little smile.







                                                                      Oh happy girl!



                                                                        Big YAWN




                               Julie looks so much like Fred in this picture, she has got his furrow.


                                                                        Just thinking...





                                                                             Smile!





Happy two monts to my girl!

1 comment: