Welcome to my blog. This blog is all about my little family.
Our Joys, hardships, sorrows, triumphs and some times just
the boring things that make up our amazing life together.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Ahh Life

Life has been quite interesting lately
Fred's company was bought by a larger company that has purchased a few other renowned policy software companies to make an amazing suite of software for large companies to purchase. such as hospitals and large corporations. Im not explaining it very well but it's pretty cool and is a good thing.
So Fred no longer works for Policytech but for Navex Global.
Fred has also been working on his motorcycle and it's going to look pretty spiffy when he is finished. Ill post pictures when he is finished. 
So that's whats new with Fred.

I have developed an allergy to summer 8( actually i think it's hay-fever  or because of the cotton trees (there has to be like 50 in the trailer court where we live) so I am taking allergy medication for the first time in my life. BLAH! It does make me feel better and it's safe for Julie so im not complaining...much. 8)
About a week ago I woke up with a killer head ach but only on the right side of my head, the next day the upper right side of my face swelled up and was very tender. turnes out some thing (I think it was a spider) bit me about 22 times on my right eye lid, eyebrow and forehead. Lame I know. I looked up spider bites on line and my bights did not look like any of the serious or poisonous spider bights so I decided to take care of it my self, with lots of Morton and yogurt and not go to the doctor. 
The spider bights are now scabbed over and dont hert any more, hopefully they will be gone soon.
Lets see what else....
My Sister-in-laws Jenny and Liz and there families are in town for the Eaton family's reunion that is coming up. So I have been spending a lot of time at my mother-in-laws the past few days. It's been lots of fun. 
Oh and I Just cleaned my house! it was in dire need of it.
  
 Julie is getting so big and is so much fun!
She will be 3 months old on July 5th, I cant believe it. 
Julie cried with tears for the first time today and has started teething. her hair is getting longer and her eyelashes are so long. 
Julie is sleeping for about 5 to 7 hours at a time which is so nice. She is such a fun girl when she wakes up in the morning. lots of smiles.

Here are some pictures of my girl 8)





This is my mother-in-law Karen (Julie's name sake) and Julies cosen Clayton. It is so cute how much            Clayton just loves Julie he asks to hold her all the time. 





 Oh what a cute little ham!




I love this picture!



What a pose!


                                                                      Love this girl.


2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big! And I love those last two pictures! They made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. That's so lame about the spider bites!! No fun at all!

    ReplyDelete