On June 3 2012 our baby girl Julie Karen Eaton was blessed.
Our day started early that morning with the baby blessing of our friend's Troy and Alison's baby boy Otto. Otto is such a cute little guy and it was really nice to be there with them.
After little Otto's blessing we went home and met my parents who had come up from Utah for Julies blessing. I was very excited for them to come, It was the first time they had meat Julie pluss I always love seeing my parents.
Our sacrament meeting was at 1:00 so after visiting with my parents for a little bit we got Julie dressed in her blessing dress and headed out.
Just a note about Julie's blessing dress: I made this dress my first year in collage. I took a baby cloths sowing class and the dress was the final project. I was really pleased with how it turned out and I got an A on it. needless to say I was very excited to finally be able to use it.
Here are some pictures of Julie in her car seat all ready to go to Otto's blessing.
Oh so cute and sleepy
And here are some pictures of Julie being held by her daddy in sacrament meeting.
Isn't she such a pretty girl.
It was so nice seeing all of our friends and the family that could come, Fred gave Julie a beautiful blessing and I just loved showing off my girl to everyone.
After sacrament meeting was over we had a little lunchin at my mother in laws home, (Thanks Karen!)
We had a great time visiting with our friends and family some of witch we had not seen in a while.Thanks every one for coming and supporting us on this wonderful day!
Here is a video of my girl, just being her cute self. Enjoy!!






No comments:
Post a Comment