Hey there all,
So this is my newest attempt at our family blog. I am really excited about it.
A lot of things have been happening in our lives lately, so I thought that I would share them here (because I am not a big face-booker/poster) but I do want to keep a record of them and at the same time share our lives with our friends and family.
Ready, set, GO!
Fred got a new Job!!! Sign Designs (witch Fred ran but did not financially own) was sold to an out of state company and we just felt that we should move on (due to financial reasons) so Fred applied at Policy Teck as a software suport engineer and got the job. I am so, so, SO excited for him and us.
It will be so nice to have a steady paycheck but also his job comes with benefits like WORK INSURANCE!!!!! a dental plan, payed vacation, sick days etc. Fred also gets to work with one of his best friends Charles Tietjen, YAY!
I am doing great with Julie's pregnancy so far, I have gained about 25lbs and dont have any more morning sickness (sigh of happiness) and most importantly my baby girl is doing great. I can feel her so much now. Julie sure likes her space though, most of the time if I restrict her space at all she is not shy about letting me know how she feels about it via kicking, rolling, stretching or just flipping out. 8) that's my girl!
I am very excited to be in our 3rd trimester!!!
Fred has a few days before he starts at policy teck and I am loving it. it is so nice to be able to just spend the entire day with him. we have been cleaning and arranging our house. (boy did/does it need it) I have not had a lot of energy to keep up on chores and things especially seance our house kind of went to pot during the 4 months of my morning sickness. Ill post pictures when we are done. 8)
That's all I can think of at the moment, ill post again soon.
Oh good--so glad to hear that you are feeling better and enjoying the "nesting phase" of pregnancy. I always got SO much done during that stage! :)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear about Fred's new job, too--I Googled the company and it looks very sharp.
Oh, and I *love* your blog design--so pretty! I need to make mine cuter, too, because I don't have a creative eye.
So I can't wait to see the "after" photos on your new spruced up house . . . maybe they'll inspire me to finally get *mine* in order, too! :)
Yay! You have a blog!! I'm so excited for you guys in everything! I can't wait for the pictures!
ReplyDelete