Welcome to my blog. This blog is all about my little family.
Our Joys, hardships, sorrows, triumphs and some times just
the boring things that make up our amazing life together.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pictures

I was going through the pictures on my phone and I decided I would share them with you all.
Ill start out with my favorite little bubble. Julie!
These were taken at my 20 week ultrasound, It was so much fun seeing my little Julie and finding out she was a girl. I was completely surprised and thrilled, I would have bet $ that we were having another boy (that for the record I was super excited for too) Im glad we are having our Julie.
                                                     
                                                       Check out how stinking cute she is!

 We had regular ultrasound and 3D pictures taken. I never liked the 3D ultrasound pictures until I saw Julie's. Go figure? 8)

          Julie was being super cute and posed for the ultrasound, she was snuggling into her placenta.


                               You can see her little elbow in this picture, and what a cute profile!




                                             Julie decided to show off her little muscles for us.

And here's our crazy yet snuggly dog Jeff, I sure like him. 




That's about it.

2 comments: