Welcome to my blog. This blog is all about my little family.
Our Joys, hardships, sorrows, triumphs and some times just
the boring things that make up our amazing life together.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just Fun

I have been wanting to post but have not really had much to talk about so today I figured I would just post about our randome simple life.
This week has been pretty good, Fred started hes new job on thursday and loves it, which makes me love it  even that much more 8).
We have been working on cleaning our house bit by bit, but because I dont have much energy and Fred is my supper bussy awesome husband we have not gotten a tone done. Ah well, slow and steady right?
Fred really is the best ever, he sent me out to do some things and visit his mom today (Saturday, his day off) because I and Jeff (our dog) were going stur crazy and he stayed home and is cleaning our house starting with our nasty dishes. It is so hard to stay on top of dishes some times.
I finished my birth plan for the hospital and my midwife this week and am really happy with how it turned out. 
I have also been working on a quilt for Julie, it has three flowers on the top and will have a flower coton/flannel fabric on the back. Ill post pictures when it's all finished. 
Im not sure if you know but Fred and I are taking a Hypnobabies birthing class for Julies pregnancy. I absolutely LOVE it, it is the most relaxing and positive thing I think I have ever done. the reason why I mention it is that part of the class is to practice assignments every day. which I really like but it takes up about two-three hours of my day. 
I think that is about it, nothing earth shattering but it's my life 8)

Here are some pictures of me and my Julie bump as I fold laundry.





4 comments:

  1. Hypnobabie's is a birthing technique that the mother uses to help with child birth. She is in hypnosis (not the kind where you dont remember anything) but self hypnosis where you are always aware of what is going on but you are able to detach your self and relax completely in such a way that instead of pane all you feel is pressure.
    It sounds kind of wearied but it really is amazing and it's perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad things are going well for you Nita! I love HypnoBirthing and HypnoBabies too! I used them for all of my babies. They make labor and birth easier and more enjoyable. Good Luck with it. Isn't is so relaxing and encouraging! Take Care. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. I'm excited to keep reading it. And I LOVE your pictures!

    ReplyDelete