Welcome to my blog. This blog is all about my little family.
Our Joys, hardships, sorrows, triumphs and some times just
the boring things that make up our amazing life together.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pictures and Videos of My Girl

Julie is 6 weeks old, I cant believe it.
My little lady is now 8lb and changing so much! Her hair is coming in beautifully, she is chunking up and I think her eyes are turning blue.  I love it!
Julie is still eating well and is sleeping well (most nights) she is waking up about 2-3 times a night usually so I get a fare amount of sleep. I am so happy about this. Thank you baby!
here are some pictures and videos of my sweet girl for all y'all who dont get to be here. Enjoy!

                                This is Julie around a month old, in't she so cute? I love that girl!


  And this is her two days ago. check out how much she has grown.

                                             

Oh the sleepy eyes.




                                        I love this picture, I mean just look at her expression.


Look at those fingers. 8)


                                                                   Almost a smile here


                                     Julie is almost to big for her dress I made for her, crazy.


                                                                         Oh stretch.......




                                                                           Toes!!!





2 comments:

  1. Cute! You should post the sunglasses picture next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that Spider Man is in her crib!

    ReplyDelete