So on Monday I decided to head to Idaho Falls to bye Julie some cloths. she is growing so much and was in need of 6-9 month cloths. I tell you what, she is going to be so tall.
I stopped off at my in laws house before heading to IF to drop something off and decided to leave Julie there to spend some quality time with her aunt Anna. I am SO glad I did.
I got quite a few cute outfits and jammies for Julie at Ross. (love that store) and was headed home when this lady in a red car starts to merge in to my lane (I was in the left lane passing some cars) where I am. I honk my horn and swerve out of the way. I couldn't swerve to much because the median was deep and i wold nave rolled my car. I tried to correct but ended up over correcting, hit one of those poles on the side of the freeway on the drivers side and spun across the high way to the other side of the road and into some weeds. It was crazy.
The lady pulled over and we exchanged insurance info etc.
Over all super crazy, scary experience but I was not injured, the car was ok except for the large dent from the pole I hit and Julie was not in the car so it all turned out ok.
Here is our pore car. I assume the lady's insurance is going to pay for our dore to get fixed. at least that is what I am hopping

No comments:
Post a Comment